This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

On Deckery: The Mixtape from OT Records.

So by now, if you follow me on Twitter, listen to the radio here in the Tri-State area, READ THE BLOG, or been to my barbershop, you have probably heard a lil something from OT Records.


'Socks In The Air' vid...


Well the label outta Delaware now has A LOT OF SOMETHING for you to hear.

Confession time. Up until this point, I had only heard Shizz Nitty spit for the most part. Watched him go from a cypher rapper, to an "I want to be heard' artist to just a 'a problem period'. This was my first time getting to hear the whole roster. Together. As a package. Not lil freestyles in the street. Heard some things about Chuck50, 5th Ward and Shawn Bone but not them by themselves or featured on a record. Karter? Had not heard her spit at all. Mr. Dicer GOES HARD! Well, I can now say with certainty that they can all spit. How do I know? Thought you would never ask:

Bear in mind that like with most mix tapes, favorites vary from week to week. Here are some of mine.

http://www.imeem.com/people/R2oGHTj/music/hsnfNzvN/no-drama-shawn-bonewma/
This young man is super talented. At the present moment, this is my FAVORITE track.



This song is 'anthem' status...Reminds of some Cash Money ish..@ Turk, Weezy, B.G, and Juv..

http://www.imeem.com/people/R2oGHTj/music/KjhWlLW6/gotta-eat-shizz-nittywma/

A lil old school homage paid....Straight spittin'
http://www.imeem.com/people/R2oGHTj/music/5HgAdbKr/sucka-mcs-shizz-nittywma/

The aforementioned Mr. Dicer....

http://www.imeem.com/people/R2oGHTj/music/04Hl46sW/rep-your-set-shizz-nitty-ft-mr-dicerwma/


Karter Kitten..
http://www.imeem.com/people/R2oGHTj/music/97kGIRO8/im-gone-karter-kittenwma/


Mr. Shizz Nitty himself in his words with the boy Matty and Keena A.K.A Dirty Diana(spitting a lil something for 'em):



Like everyone else I put up here, if I put 'em up, I like 'em. Regardless as to 'where' they fit in within' the 'rap world'. Doesn't mean that you should...You just can't blame ME for not sharing them with you WHEN you do finally across them. No sir (ma'am). I did my part.


Want to hear more? Get at @OTRecords on Twitter or myspace:
Share:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knew but you? Delaware-(Delaware?) on the come up!

Carolinaware said...

They are trying. Shizz has been trying to get on for a long time. I am happy for him. The producer (Sap) is around 16 years old or so. (He may be 17 at this point but he was 16 when he made that song for Meek Millz..So they have some talent. They are right on the cusp...Hopefully their radio play on all the major radio stations allows them to do bigger and better things.

OT RECORDS said...

sap is 19 homie just graduated its a Chigh thing

OT RECORDS said...

sap is 19 it's a CHigh thing

Carolinaware said...

^^^Head of OT Records^^^6

Clearing it up for me. Thank you fam. @ Sap's actual age.

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...