This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/Video) Twitter Person of the Week: @TheNFLChick AKA Sy Reeta

Ravens Fan that LOVE all things football. Think she's just a regular girl??? Think again!






Reeta The NFL Chick from Sideline Pass on Vimeo.


Now that is her tagline (paraphrased) from Twitter. I think that says it all. Could probably debate you and your boys down in a talk about sports in general and MOST DEFINITELY about football.

Go follow her HERE and peep her blog out HERE


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...