This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Sony: "Used games can play on PS4" | Courtesy of GamesRadar

Pretty sure y'all saw the PS4 controller yesterday. Lots of rumors are flying around. This article clears some of them up I think.


























Shuhei Yoshida, boss of Sony Worldwide Studios, has gone on-record to confirm that PS4 will be able to play used games. Speaking toEurogamer, he said: "That's the general expectation by consumers. They purchase physical form, they want to use it everywhere, right? So that's my expectation."
When pushed for an exact answer to the question: "So if someone buys a PlayStation 4 game, you're not going to stop them reselling it?", Yoshida replied (after consulting with his PR advisor):
"So, used games can play on PS4. How is that?"
That clears up one question from our list of 15 PlayS





Sony: "Used games can play on PS4" | GamesRadar

This looks pretty cool as well. Their answer to the Kinect from XBox






Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...