This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) @Sheneka_Adams X @konsolekingz....her theme is available on the @PS3 market place..













I put a FEW of the pictures up there are PLENTY MORE...







































 Earlier post done on the subject this year... 

How to download Sheneka Adams Special Ops Theme on PS3:
1. Log into the PlayStation Store
2. Go to Themes & Avatars
3. Go to Dynamic Themes
4. Go to Babes
5. Go to Photo
6. Navigate to Sheneka Adams Special Ops Theme.




How to install
Sheneka’s Special Ops Theme:
1. From the Settings icon on the XMB (Xross Media Bar), scroll to the Theme Settings option.
2. Press the X button to display the Theme menu
3. Press the X button again to display a list of themes that are available for use.
4. Scroll to the desired theme, and then select Apply.




















Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...