This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Sorry about the lack of posts. My Father has passed.

As you probably can imagine, I am JUST A LITTLE BUSY taking care of his arrangements and stuff. I WILL be back at ya'll shortly though. Today, I would have been at the Roots Picnic. I have a couple of folks in my TL on Twitter that follow that blog that will be there. You have asked what you could 'do for me in my time of need'. Simple. TAKE SOME GOOD FLICKS FOR ME SO THAT I WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO POST ABOUT IN REGARDS TO THAT EVENT. To the one person I KNOW who will be making an appearance due to his SUCCESS with his Top 100 produced song I SAY THIS:

Congratulations fam! Enjoy that. Sorry I am going to miss seeing you watch the crowd bounce and enjoy the song that YOU PRODUCED. Take it all in. The best is yet to come for you my man. Seriously.

I have to go pick on where I want my Daddy buried right now so I might be off the grid for another hot second. Just know that the site WILL be back and running soon. Like I said in an earlier post, MY DAD USED TO COME HERE ALL THE TIME and I know he would not want me to stop. It was like he could get a daily update from me on paper @ the thoughts, the opinions and the of course THE PICTURES. He enjoyed it so if for no other reason than that, I will keep this up.

Probably not gonna be the last time I mention my Dad here...FYI. So either get with it or get the fuck gone. Ya heard?

I'll holla ya'll real soon...
Share:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No apologies needed...I'm sure your fans understand. Take care bruh...

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...