This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I'm just gonna wait for more pics of Free to show up.. Courtesy of @jose3030




For those of you out there saying.. "Where have ya'll been? She is been nice..." Stop it. We KNOW THAT. Duh. Just like you gush all over your 'favorite' piece of eye candy to look at OVER AND OVER AND OVER on our Twitter/Facebook feeds, we are just 're-appreciating' Free and her assets. Calm your asses down..










We aren't 'just finding out'. smh. Cats were going crazy last night. Marveling at it AND dissing folks for doing the same ALL AT THE SAME TIME. High. Fucking. Comedy.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...