This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I was going to write this LONG WRITE UP about the Steelers win last nigh...@Inkognegro did it for me...

Good cop, as he is known in our Internet circle to my Bad cop, was ON FIRE WITH HIS POST GAME RANT. It seems some Ravens fans (or just fans of not being a fan of the Steelers) took things a TAD BIT TOO FAR. So in true intellectual fashion, GOOD COP broke out the facts...Which as we all know, sting like a mofo. I will give you the tweets in order so you can see what I mean but first.....



You see last night you saw why I affectionately refer to Baltimore as our 'little brother'. Yes, they beat us before. They have given us a tough game or two when they haven't beaten us. Here is the thing though....THEY HAVE NEVER BEATEN US WHEN IT COUNTED. When it is 'true' winning time, we win. Period. Fluke plays be dammed. Bad effort be damm. We win. They are made in our mold. Make no mistake about it. They have a HOF linebacker in Ray Ray...They are physical. They are tough. They have a mouth piece (T.Sizzle). A helluva a running back (Rice). Young qb.....They are also our little brothers. Period. Yes they own a chip. Happy for them too. We have SIX OF THOSE THINGS THOUGH. Remember that....Be RESPECTFUL when you come talking about the Steelers. Or you get a history lesson like the one I am about to lay out for you that was given by my man DP....I see why ya'll hate us though. I'd hate us too...@ the facts. We don't hate you though. Too busy loving our team. Ya dig?

CLICK ON THE TWEETS TO ENLARGE THEM....






Well I think that pretty much covers that.......
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...