This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@cartierkitten's article in Dr.Jay's AND new music from her.....Straight outta Delaware but now in ATL..



The young lady featured on Wacka's joint "Snakes In The Grass" has her own style. You NEED to peep this if you like your music different and edgy...






Read her interview here and peep the music out below....You may remember her from THE VIDEO BELOW..

Here is a lil piece of the interview...I don't want to put too much since it isn't my own...

"She’s precocious, raw and high energy like her current buzz single, “Turn Me Up.” She’s also the new female protégé signed to Debra Antney‘s Mizay Entertainment. Yes, that “Aunt Deb,” the woman in the industry best known for transforming the careers of Nicki Minaj, Gucci Mane and Waka Flocka Flame from street stars to superstars.
Meet Cartier Kitten, a 19-year-old Delaware native who’s now the first lady of the Brick Squad movement (Waka, Gucci Mane, Frenchie and Wooh Da Kid). Her first major look came last month on Waka’s Lex Luger-produced hit “Snakes In The Grass” (she appears from 1:40 in the video below):"








Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...