This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I know it isn't an original idea but I am gonna shoot a train track pic like this one day.

I already put in my request and got a yes...lol In the mean time, enjoy this train pic...


By 'original' I meant not even by original to the photag whose pic I am about to put up..Seen it done several times before..(No disso btw..'cause if I didn't like this one, I wouldn't be posting up!)


In case you missed the blog's avy or when I post this picture up....Or some of the other pictures that go with it...






Yeah..yeah..yeah...I know..Anyone with a camera can shoot it...That is why I am practicing dammit. Damm people.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...