This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Jessica Alba....GQ Magazine.....flaws and all...

I saw a caption from some 'hip hop' site that went all in on her for doing this....(Chuckles) See, this is part of what I was talking about in that 'rant' that I did the a couple of posts back. I only addressed the smart/physical thing but this is also a underlying issue. The 'front' that we love to put up. We love to down the woman that we like to 'fancy' too. As if any of the ones that show up on sites like the one I am alluding to (They gets NO SHINE HERE. I saw the headline on Google. DID NOT CLICK THE LINK...) are what woman look like WHEN THEY WALK DOWN THE STREET. Sorry fake ass people, you can Photoshop pictures but there is no 'Photoshop' in REAL LIFE. What you see (that isn't concealed) is what you get. Your girl has cellulite and if she doesn't yet be thankful. 'Cause when she pops out that lil ninja that looks just like YOUR FUNKY ASS, she will have some. Then how you gonna act? (As we like to say..) Chances are, she has cellulite anyway and IT IS OKAY...




Anyway, back to the pictures. My bad ya'll. My team is on a bye this week so this is what you get! Picture posts and straight talk. Deal with it.








And she says she feels inferior? smh...(Yes, I know she doesn't 'fool' with us. I don't care about that too much. Sorry.)










Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...