This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

You N***#@ wanna see Pac come back? He's right here...-Ja Rule..Jon Stewart on the CNN caller criticizing black call ins..

I am sure it is will funnier than what I said on the subject HERE..


Too many more quotables but he DID ACTUALLY USE THAT CLIP...@ title of this post. Yes, he really did. Jon is a fool for that. He also 'showed' what he would have told the caller.


The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
You're Not Helping - Harry Reid Supporters
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorHealth Care Reform



Him speaking on 'Super Hero' Barack Obama and him doing a whole lot of work after passing the Health Care

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Tenacious O
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorHealth Care Reform


Roxana Saberi. She speaks on why she was 'held' in Iran...This was interesting because I had never heard her speak on it.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Roxana Saberi
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorHealth Care Reform
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

A place for JUST the widowed part of my Life... The other blog I have.

  https://awidowedfatherof3.blogspot.com/ I wish I had been in the right mindframe to make this blog when it happened but I didn't.  The...