This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) Hipular Opinion: @YaBoyIkeLove X The Atlanta Show ft. @NoMalice757











I think this might have been my boy Juice Ike Love's best show yet. The show keeps getting better and better. A book plug from No Malice of a book that is now out and is critically acclaimed. Another dope location. Things are looking good. The next show to be shot is supposed to be in STRONG ISLAND better known as LONG ISLAND. Should be pretty dope..






Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...