This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Technology) More updates for Android X @Instagram for Android Update Brings New Feature

A shot I altered using the effect...




That is a picture of the screen where you will notice the addition.. It is something that Android users were missing before. I compensated for it by using different apps to make the effect but it is nice to have 'right there'. I will say that.

In case you haven't seen my tutorial on Android for Instagram with a few must have apps, go here. I think it will help you out some. I do all the things you see those with iPhones do and then some with my flicks. It isn't that hard. Trust me.


http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2012/04/appsandroidiphonesmartphone-so-you-got.html

Again..my pics weren't blurry but I've 'heard' iPhone users 'crow' about their photos looking a 'certain kinda way'..This simple feature is a BIG PART WHY. @ the enhancements..For those who haven't seen tutorials like mine, this is why their pics looked the way they do and yours don't. This feature and the fact that they have had the app for a minute and know the 'other apps to use' to make their pictures stand out. Not because of their 'camera'. Don't be fooled outchea...lol

Anyhow, the feature is pretty dope.

Here's a complete review of the app for those of you who are still feeling your way around....

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...