This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@FeOfficial invades Philly's World Cafe Live....pictures..The Warehouse's OFFICIAL POST..



A strong storm front wasn't the only thing that invaded the Tri-State area on May 19th, 2011. North Carolina's own (1/2 by way of The Netherlands) The Foreign Exchange bought its own brand of 'thunder and lightning' to the area.








I have pretty much told you all about The Foreign Exchange here on the blog already. I mean their picture is up top and the sidebar is FULL OF posts (at last count there are more than 72 posts on them here)  I HAVE DONE ON THEM. So I am gonna keep the talking to a minimum, for me anyhow, and just show you the pictures. 






Our gracious host Ms. Dyana R. Williams. (Feel free to Google her TOO AS SHE IS DEFINITELY SOMEBODY YOU SHOULD KNOW if you call yourself well versed in that thing called music.)




They truly put on a GREAT SHOW. Oh and a lil birdie told me that the ACOUSTIC CD they filmed in February is done and that I 'might' be in it. I said might. Forget if I am in it or not, I am just excited for ya'll to see it PERIOD. It was truly a musical experience.

Oh and the good folks you see in the pictures BEFORE YOU GET TO THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE PICTURES? They are Grammy nominated in their own right.

Helen Bruner and Terry Jones

 Here they are being interviewed on the red carpet.....


 If you are a fan of "Parking Wars", you ALREADY KNOW THEIR VOICES FYI. I haven't steered you wrong before if you are a regular here, so why don't you just go ahead on over and check 'em out for yourself? 



 














THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE











Sy Smith





































(Apologizing to the 'Desert Wine Ni##as (Moscatto) about this not being a "Def Jam Poetry Concert'...)

































Sy Smith turning audience members from Lions to Lambs out in these streets...Please believe it...














I took so many pictures that there will probably be yet ANOTHER POST on this event. I am not sure yet. Not sure how I want to handle those pictures just yet. Hope you enjoy the pictures.


UPDATE: There is another post full of videos FROM THIS CONCERT....

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...