This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Seems @Wale has a 'boss' type problem...@BOSSMAN410 diss..

Can't wait to hear all sides of this story but it is my understanding Wale had some 'technical difficulties' during a performance in a club in Baltimore that he & Bossman were both on the bill for. Allegedly, Wale was only asked to 'host' not but perform but got on the mic anyway. For one song. Allegedly was not pleasant towards the fans..Exchanged words with Bossman on the way off stage (or backstage) and here we are. The diss. Thoughts?

For those of you OUTSIDE of the DMV...remember that the "M" in that short name stands for Baltimore and the two cities (DC) are NOT THAT FAR APART AT ALL. Matter of fact, if you want to keep it funky, I hear more folks talk about Bossman than I do Wale from that region. Outside of it that might not be the case but it is inside of it from what I understand.

I especially would like to know if any of you were THERE, behind the stage or something. All of this is 'alleged' to me but the song is real. Here it is...


One of Wale's responses...(There are 'bars' on his page too but I am not listing all of them. But he DID respond.)
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...