This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Phonte Coleman being Phonte....




@phontigallo: I imagine bein a club DJ in 2010 is like bein a world class chef that's forced to make fried bologna sandwiches every night.


What is particularly funny about that is the fact that some rapper or musician is going to read that and not realize (or have the nerve to ignore the fact) that it is their music he is talking about. That is probably the funniest thing to me about the statement. Of course if at some point they DO REALIZE IT, the comment will be promptly deemed as 'hate'. Thus completing the 'funny' cycle.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...