This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Probably the MOST important part of the whole Kendra sextape thing to me..





"Kendra Wilkinson's sex tape is scheduled to be released to record-setting preorders Wednesday and that has made her marriage the subject of much scrutiny.


Link courtesy of radaronline:

"After all, not every husband would accept having the world see his wife intimate with another man.

PHOTOS: Sex Tape Celebs

But a close friend of Kendra and Hank Baskett told RadarOnline.com exclusively that the sex tape has not adversely affected their marriage. "This happened when she was young. He already knew about this. She told him about this before they got married,” the friend said.

HONEYMOON PHOTOS: Kendra Wilkinson Is A Pregnant Bikini Bride

"She was young and was in love with her boyfriend and thought she was going to marry him and it just didn't turn out that way."

The friend stressed that Hank loves Kendra and is fully aware about her past.."




If you don't know why I think this is important, I can't help you. I would like to help you understand why this a big deal but it is probably not in the cards this go around. Perhaps one day. You aren't ready for that kind of truth yet. The only truth you deal with is a set of rules set forth by some fictional 'code of conduct book' that exists for those in movies, songs and fictional tales. You are probably still running around doing whatever it is you want to whomever you want, wanting it to be overlooked 'cause it is YOU and handing out Scarlett Letters to people who do as you do. I can't change your mind so I won't try. Good luck with all of that. To you I say this simple phrase....

I wish you all the success in the World and I will even turn a blind eye to your failures. -My Grandmother (and probably T.I's grandmother too)

If you do know why this would be important, hats off to you. Simple as that. You know what a real commitment means and what it means to 'know your spouse'. What it means not to give a shit what people who ultimately don't care about you think anyway. Now in no way does this make you less intelligent or any of that 'cause you know and understand that 'being human' is par for the course. Especially when you were younger. You haven't forgotten the things that you have partaken in and you don't judge people in that light lest you be judged with that same light....


But...but...she is getting paid for it...Which means she isn't shit..-You

Pipe down with that self righteous bullshit. Tape was gonna come out regardless. See Pam Anderson and her shit. She sued. It still came out. We still all saw it then she got her money. Why go through all of that? Pay me now. You are gonna release it anyway in some fashion. She is not an idiot is all that is to me. Pay me before you tie me up in court for years and whittle away at my settlement. I did all the work afterall.@ my take on the whole 'got paid for it' thing.

Well Mr.Blogger, what was your take on it when the news broke? Thought you would never ask....Here ya go...

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...