This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Kendra Wilkinson Baskett's Vivid movie coming....



Now color me crazy but I don't see what the big deal is 'ultimately'...Yes, I believe that her and her husband were engaged at the time the tape was shopped but I still haven't heard when the tape was made. I mean, she POSED IN PLAYBOY AND STAYED IN THE PLAYBOY MANSION! Are we REALLY surprised that maybe she did some wild shit? Really? I mean, she was 19 when she got there. She was (and actually still is) young as hell. It is was one young people do for the most part. I can't believe the uproar.

I hear he is going to leave her behind it? Really fam? You don't have the nuts to stay after pretty much knowing that the whole World could see her naked anyway? Knowing that she probably did some wild shit? Knowing you have probably did some WILD SHIT TOO? (I only heard he was leaving. I don't know if he is not.) I mean I will just come out and say it so you don't have to ask me the stupid 'hypothetical' question..I am not leaving over that. But then again, I would have already thought about some shit like this happening and resolved it in my mind already. @ the possibility she may have (Gasps) had some pretty wild sex as a Playmate. She is a PLAYMATE MOTHERFUCKER. It comes with the job description. Sexuality. Not including and withstanding some pretty wild times. Then again, I don't live in fucking Fantasy/Movie/Sitcom Land like a good 85% of the population so I digress.....I already know what most of you would do so I am not even asking....



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...