This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Kirk Snyder...Going to jail..


Don't remember Kirk?



Here is why...More here..


....As the 16th overall pick in 2004 NBA Draft, Kirk Snyder spent four seasons riding the pine for various NBA teams. Yesterday, not three years removed from his time in the League, Snyder, 26, was convicted of assault and burglary. He was sentenced to three years in prison.

As PJ O’Keefe reports: “The woman in the home told police when she got up to investigate hearing the break-in, a tall man pushed her aside, ran to the upstairs bedroom and began to assault her sleeping husband.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...