This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Sitting In The Drafts Series: 8 Sundays ago...

From: 10/31/21 9:51 AM 

Status: Sitting in the Drafts

It was 8 Sundays ago. I was playing ball then going to the gym, much like I'm about to do right now. Waiting.. Then boom. 

Decision made. Clear & concise decision too. 

Just like I said then, time will show you a clearer vision. It's why I didn't chase or get hasty in the midst of the storm. I knew what you seem to have realized in the last 8 Sundays. Sure, I was upset but I didn't let that rule me. I stood fast. 

You must have reached your own personal point though because....

8 Sundays ago...

I wanna say more but I promised your 'friend' I wouldn't really 'share' the contents of the conversation too much. Hell, maybe this much might upset you but quite frankly, you'll have to get around it because...

8 Sundays ago....

Lots of joy and pain in between those 8 Sundays. I heard pain came your way too and for that I send my deepest condolences. I know that it's not an easy thing to deal with. The Angel of Death spares no one and he came calling in my family very recently as well. Everyone deals differently but everyone still has to deal with it. 

Lots of things have happened in between these 8 Sundays.... Weapons put down. Understandings reached. Time to really reflect...

I'm sure there are some good things that have happened too so it's not all gloom and doom. Just know that..

8 Sundays ago...

We all pick up and go on so taking that as a sign of being fazed or unfazed is probably not too prudent. People have to take care of their stuff. Period. I know that I have a tendency to make shit look SUPER EASY and I'm grateful for that in many ways. It probably doesn't afford me much in the way of people thinking I care or I get hurt though....

8 Sundays ago...

I had to pick up and accept things. Swallow things. Come to terms with things. Life things. Things that SHOULD HAPPEN once decisions are made like the one that was made 8 Sundays ago....Things you outlined that you were ready to do fully. 

Now 8 Sundays later...in a very familiar fashion...here you are again..

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...