This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) Hump Day X @AlyssaGadson X @BangBros ???




The Florida Puerto Rican beauty has given the fans a few behind the scenes flicks..






http://www.facebook.com/AlyssaGadson1

Wait... I JUST READ HER TL. Bang Bros?? Word? Dope.. I won't even lie, I'd LOVE for her do what it is that they specialize in. I can't imagine that Alexis Rodriguez (her name in movies) wouldn't be a hit. Sounds like the video is in the can already... NICE.


She's been on here before..



She is not just a pretty face btw. She is a STRONG ADVOCATE for mental illness. A strong one. She often blogs and writes about her own struggles and those of others. That is the OTHER REASON WHY I FEATURE HER ALL THE TIME. Her struggle is real. For those of you who follow the blog, you know EXACTLY why I would feel that way.



























Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...