This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Political) Like I said, Good luck with seceding Texas, you are gonna need it!


Much like a teenager who 'thinks they have the World figured out and are ready to venture off COMPLETELY ON THEIR OWN', some of the citizens in Texas (and some other states) REALLY THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO SECEDE AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEMSELVES. These are just SOME of the things they would have to shore up....NOW. Not later...NOW.

Funny read...



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...