This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Rapper Meek Mill In Court For Status Hearing - Philadelphia News, Weather and Sports from WTXF FOX 29

Before you say...'They are picking on him.." do your research. It is FAR AND AWAY NOT THE FIRST TIME. They even bought Beans lyrics into court on him...




They are listening y'all. Maybe you think you are 'out smarting these crackers' but they wrote the laws. Trust me. They are listening. Here is your generational reminder in case you forgot....


Rapper Meek Mill In Court For Status Hearing - Philadelphia News, Weather and Sports from WTXF FOX 29



Posted: Jul 31, 2012 10:46 AM EDTUpdated: Jul 31, 2012 3:08 PM EDT
Rapper Meek Mill,  whose real name is Robert Williams, was in court today for a prior gun and drug conviction.
Lou Savino, attorney for Williams,  tells Fox 29 that today's appearance is for a status hearing on that previous charge.  The defendant was paroled to House Arrest, which is completed, and now is on probation.   Williams has to go to court every 3 to 6 months to make sure he is in compliance.
William's song called, "The Ride" mentions mentions the D.A. that is handling his case.
In court, the judge warned the rapper not to mention the D.A. in his lyrics.
Fox 29 will bring you the latest on his court appearance on the Fox 29 News at 5 and 6.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...