This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Music Video) @Actproof 'We Gon Continya" prod by @Ampmusic off of #BlackBoyRadiovdir by @pricefilms








Actual Proof
We Gon' Continya'
Produced by Amp
Directed by Kenneth Price
Black Boy Radio
Jamla Records

Get Black Boy Radio Now!:

iTunes
itunes.apple.com/us/album/black-boy-radio/id513488235

twitter.com/actproof
twitter.com/pricefilms
pricefilms.com
2012



Not sure HOW I didn't push send on this one. Made this post last week. smh Here you go though.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...