This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

The HTC Sensation....a sneak peek...



I have a much more 'vested' interest in Android (more coming on that later this week) so you will probably see more posts on them.

"The device will feature a 4.3-inch qHD SLCD display (540 x 960 pixels), 1.2 megapixel front-facing camera with an 8 megapixel camera and dual-LED flash on the back, 4GB of internal flash memory (with an additional 8G supplied on the memory card) and a 1.2GHz (dual-core) processor."

Sounds fun..No release date as of yet...


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...