This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I know for some of you, that 'forgive yourself' post was 'confusing....Some insight on it...

I will help you out with SOME of the examples I was talking about....by pointing in the direction of another blogger's post...Oh it is GOOD TOO. Trust me....Let's just say that he used this joint RIGHT HERE TO DRIVE HOME HIS POST...



I might save that joint and pass it around on PAPER. He left all the fantasy outta that one. I loved it. 

This is probably one of the more truthful blog posts I have read. I want to 'spell it out' for you but I wanna see if some of you are as smart as you claim you are. For real....I don't need to know about your 'win/loss' record either so don't worry. I am not asking you to chime up and say 'Yeah, that happened to me..." I know better. I know it has if you are 'getting it in' like you say you are. It is A PART OF THE GAME. One that I was a FULL PARTICIPANT in. I done been the 'gloating' ninja....Thought  was 'reinventing the wheel'...Done been on the other side of that shit too. None of it has as much bearing as you give it in hindsight. When you are 'caught up in that World' and it is what 'defines you', it is either like taking a Power Pellet or Taking a Bullet to the head. Then you grow up and find out life is ABOUT WAY MORE THAN THAT and learn to 'forgive yourself' for the bullshit. The 'good' bullshit. The bad 'bullshit' and the 'bullshit that makes people feel better about the FUCKED SHIT THEY HAVE DONE so they keep throwing it in your face on that 'I remember what you did/how you were acting when/negative things' bullshit....Like I said people. Forgive yourselves. Then maybe you won't be so worried about what the next mofo is doing and be able to move out of that standing cesspool of judgment that you are currently knee deep in.....

http://blackgirlsareeasy.blogspot.com/2010/12/girl-with-ratchet-tattoo.html


 That isn't enough? Okay...lets try this song...By someone who ACTUALLY needs to hear this too. Mr. Clifford Harris. aka...T.I.



Oh these examples aren't enough huh? You want a 'successful' example ha?- Juvie. FOH. Many a lesson comes in the STRUGGLES OF THE NEXT MAN/WOMAN. That is your problem now. You want it to be 'perfect'. There isn't ANYTHING ON THIS EARTH THAT IS PERFECT. So get up off that horse man! Take the lessons as they come....No matter the source.  Shit, your way isn't working out.....

I have more too for you 'Perfect Patties' (Hi, K) that didn't 'do' these things and think you are exempt from this convo....Yes, you Mr./Mrs Academic scholar working that managerial job who was too scared to take that leap of faith that you clown the 'dumb celebrities' for taking. Thinks the whole World is a bunch of 'idiots' because you only deal with them in 'one capacity'. YOUR JOB. Yes you.....

Yes you, 'Mr./Mrs Athletic' who coulda been something had your ass applied yourself in school who.....Yeah..I can keep going ninjas..Don't get it fucked up....This isn't just about one thing...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...