This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I know ya'll wanted to get rid of Sammy but...


For Hawes, who can shoot but is not known to go in there and bang, and Nocioni who plays the same position as Andre Iggy unless...

....this mean no Evan Turner? I would hope not. I am assuming that if it isn't Turner it will be Favors/Cousins.

Hawes, 22, averaged 10 points and 6.1 rebounds per game last season. Yeah he is 7-1, he plays more on the perimeter player at the offensive end, which must mean that the Sixers are committed to Elton Brand for now. This is 'good' news? He is going to erase all the mistakes on the D like Sammy did? Nocioni?

Oh boy, here we go. Yes, I know Sammy asked for the trade too. Well, he got it.



Link:








Samuel Dalembert got his wish.

The Philadelphia 76ers traded Dalembert to the Sacramento Kings on Thursday for Andres Nocioni and Spencer Hawes.

Dalembert asked for a trade last year because he was unhappy with his role. Now, he got it.

"We are excited to add two players in Spencer Hawes and Andres Nocioni who will help us immediately and provide us with additional frontcourt depth," Sixers general manager Ed Stefanski said in a statement. "Spencer is a young seven-footer who will provide us with versatility at the center position, while Andres will provide us with a tough veteran presence."

Dalembert was Philadelphia's longest-tenured player, but he played for seven different coaches and never developed into a dominant force after being drafted in the first round in 2001. The 6-foot-11 center averaged 8.1 points and 8.3 rebounds over eight seasons, and often was mentioned in trade rumors.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...