This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

We learned 'nothing' I see..@Joe Budden & @SomayaReece


Blogger's Note: It seems as if this is Joe's way of staying 'out there'. Since this post was written, he had several other situations that he chose to play out in public so this is around the time I just stopped typing about the shit. Not that he was gonna 'hear' me anyway or care but it is CLEAR that it is his M.O. (shrugs) 


I mean not that he can't be with her. He can be with WHOEVER HE WANTS to be with. That is not it. Just sayin'...The spotlight on it tho...You know what tho? Joey do your thing. If this is how you do it, do it. I wish you the best. For real. I hope that you keep this relationship under wraps a lil more though. @ the vlogging and stuff. Not saying you can NEVER be on cam with her. That is silly. But just not ya'll arguing and shit. Or her throwing you under the bus or you doing the same to her.






In case you have no clue what she might look like and the video is not enough..



Share:

1 comments:

8thlight said...

Thanks for the random titties at the end of the video. lol

I don't think Joe's problems with the ex were due to being on cam. Their troubles seem to be something deeper and off camera.

Frankly, he probably was already piping Reese while he was with Tahiri. They seem to have hooked up waaay too quickly.

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...