This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter Person of the Week- Poetesscrystal

This is a good friend of mine from another spot on the web (some of you know her) that is just an all around GOOD PERSON. The kinda person that if you came to her town, her and her family would take ya in, give you the lay of the land, fill your belly and have you wanting to live where they do. You know the kinda person I am talking about? That is Crys...I mean Poetesscrystal. She DEFINITELY lives up to her name too. Go here and peep just how NICE she is with the words. She gets down. Great follow on Twitter.

Follow her here:


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...