This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Remember Elena Delledonne?? She is BACK...

She played her first BASKETBALL game for the University of Delaware and gave them 19 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists and 2 blocks..




In case you don't know who she is, she is the former PLAYER OF THE YEAR in girl's high school basketball for THE NATION. She was scheduled to go to UConn but cited burnout as her reason (a good one by the way) for not reporting. She then went home to UD and walked on the volleyball team (She was a All State Volleyball member too.)

After a year off, she is back on the court. She is 6'4/5 and can PLAY. I have played with and against her so I am not talking outta the side of my mouth. She can ball. She can handle. She can shoot and she is not afraid. I wish her the best and will be watching her closely.




Link..

Another link

Highlights of her in high school.


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...