This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Okay Jamie!! I ain't mad at you...Lebron, Lakers/Magic







Lebron James. The boy is a gifted basketball player. He can go many things on the court. Pass. Dunk. Shoot. The only thing he is missing is a post game and SOME DAMM TEAMMATES (outside of Delonte and Mo). He ran into to Superman and he happened to bring some Superfriends with him. Hedo and Rashard. No shame in losing to them. I hear people blaming LB for the Cavs failures. No. I don't think so. If you are saying that you are letting your dislike for him cloud your judgment. Sorry. If Kobe, Wade, or Anthony (Hell even Howard) is your favorite player, so be it. But don't let that cloud your judgment of LB's game and body of work. Maybe the boy ain't MJ but quite honestly, neither are ANY OF THE PLAYERS I just mentioned. So stop the backlash. He lost. If you wanted him to go home, he is home. Happy now? lol

P.S. I am not sure why ya'll care if the 'League' is mad or not. They have the Defensive Player of the Year and the guy who is STILL the face of the L even though he didn't win MVP of the League. The guy who people say can't win a ring without Shaq. There is STILL A STORY line in this Finals. Trust me. You will be 'complaining' about it too!! Watch.

Let me preface my prediction by saying I am VERY HAPPY FOR RAFER ALSTON. Starting guard for the Eastern Conference Champions. Not bad for a guy who was 'questioned' as to whether he could even be a 'bench' player in the L. A guy who used to embarrass people on TV during the summer, have the co-sign of many a pro player but get nothing but skepticism from the majority of the public who frowned upon streetball players and whether they could play organized ball. Congratulation Skip. You did well fam. Real well. I would not be mad if you got that O'Brien Trophy....

....speaking of that, the Lakers won't have the issues that the Cavs had with the Magic. I am not saying they will sweep them boys OR nothing like that. They do have someone to match up with the 6'10 bombers that the Magic have as well as post players for Dwight. Hell, Dwight better hope he don't foul out guarding Pau (if they have the nerve to put him on him). Lets not even talk about who is going to guard Mamba. (Pietrus? Yeah okay...Mo Evans? He couldn't guard him in practice as a member of the Lakers.) It should be a good series though. I predict the Kobe hate will be at a all time high when it is over and he is raising the trophy. I could be wrong. I doubt it though.

----------------
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...