This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Jamie Foxx w/Marsha From Floetry..











Not sure why I have not posted these pictures up from my recent viewing of Jamie but yeah..Was shocked to see Marsha show up. I will tell you what, like him or don't like him, Jamie Foxx is VERY TALENTED. Can play. Sounds great live. Him and Marsha were magical up there. Would love to see him outside of a 'interview' format as this 'special event' ending up being a taping for Big Boy's Morning Show. Anyhow, hope you enjoy the pics. (No cameras allowed for us peons so I had to use my cell phone.)
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...