This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Chat Series) @Carolinaware's Own Chat Series: Former 2 X Chromosome of the Week: @FrenchRoseBud talks authors, @smoothmagazine and more.....




















 


CW- Thank you for your time! 




 


And I wanted to add I love all my fans and all the support they show me. Everybody talks about haters but who cares about them? I appreciate all that love those of you who follow my story have given to me!



















I think if you are a FAN OF THE BLOG, you know EXACTLY who @FrenchRoseBud aka Rosee' aka Rosee' Divine (or whatever name you have come to associate her with) is. Her posts usually hold court in the Top Ten Popular Posts here on the blog. Sometimes fighting with each other for the top spot depending on what type of buzz she has going on that day. 

F.E.D.S, Smooth and Straight Stuntin' Mag.. @ the ones she is currently in...




The Former 2 X Chromosome of the Week  has ascended to great heights out here in these Internet/magazine/video streets. She has even gotten the attention of those who order 'TakeOut' with her friend Maliah. 

Oh and the words of this post are safe for work. The pictures and videos? Not so much... Scroll at your own peril... 






She has had some bumps in the road but she is now under new management and with a burgeoning website, TFRB, as I have taken to calling her in my head, is poised to continue to make her mark. Read on as I at least ASK about some of these bumps, change in management and the 'BlueStar incident' that seems to be the center of it all. I even get her to speak in another language to me and it isn't the OBVIOUS one you are thinking of...I think you will find her quite intelligent, thoughtful and definitely more than just a gal from France who happens to have some TREMENDOUS ASSETS. There is more to her than that and that was my reasoning for doing the quick interview. Oh and P.S, if you are a FREQUENT visitor of the blog then you KNOW MY PENCHANT for updating past posts with new pics.. This one is no exception. I will be adding pictures/swapping out joints from time to time so come back and peep the post every once in awhile. 









CW= Me
TFRB= Her


Her vitals:



Measurements : 34D – 24 – 43
Height : 5’8 / 175 cm
Weight : 160 lbs / 72 kg
Ethnicity : white












Personally, this is the FIRST picture I saw of her that had me like.. Well now...










 CW- Thank you for taking the time to answer a few of my questions. Greatly appreciated. Long overdue if you ask me. I should have requested this a long time ago. Lets get started...

IF YOU HAD YOUR PREFERENCE, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR IDEAL WEIGHT AND
MEASUREMENTS FOR YOURSELF? SINCE I KNOW YOU LIVE (born in France) IN EUROPE AND THE
STANDARDS THERE ARE DIFFERENT, CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO MY AMERICAN READERS
THE POSITIVES AND THE NEGATIVES THAT ONE WHO IS SHAPED IN SUCH A LOVELY
WAY LIKE YOU ARE WOULD ENCOUNTER WHILE TRYING TO BREAK INTO MODELING. 






TFRB-I always loved my body the way it is, and wasn't aspiring to do any modeling at all because I wasn't matching any runway condition. America made me an eye-candy, not even a model since modeling is the action to wear other people's creations. The only modeling I've done so far was when I shot Pony's last collections, pictures coming soon.**

The hot link above will take to the post on the Pony shoot. Here are a few flicks from it.. 


 




CW-  Thank you for clearing that up for me. I wanted to make a point of having you speak on what you have and have not done so that the people would know you know the difference. Now they do. Now I saw where you studied Spanish and German... How much time did

you spend studying German. I won't ask too much about Spanish because I
EXPECT you to know some of that since it is a romance language like your
native French. The German I am interested in though..so...



Was hat Sie Deutsch gelernt? Es ist eine Sprache, die ich untersucht,


wie gut und ich bin nur neugierig, wie es sich nicht um eine romanische

Sprache? *



TFRB- I studied German for 7 years. Supposedly, only the best students in middle school/high school could take German as a 1st foreign language, so my parents made me do it lol. I don't really like German.

In response to CW's asking a question in German..>>> TFRB- Lol I see I'm not the only one with rusty German... told you, my parents made me do it. It's not romantic but Germans are #1 exporters in medicine and lab material in Europe. Seeing I wanted to study international business it made perfect sense.






CW- I see! Smart move then! So tell me this...  WHY HAVEN'T WE SEEN YOU IN ANY MUSIC VIDEOS? I mean I am SURPRISED no one has approached you. Seeing as though you live in the Mecca and all... @ video appearances. 


TFRB- You tell me! I'm not thirsty for anything though so if anything should happen, it will. I won't try to do castings and all that....






























 CW- WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED BETWEEN YOUR FORMER
MANAGER/BlueStarLIVE AND YOURSELF IF YOU ARE AT
LIBERTY TO SAY? I'D LIKE TO GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY/PLATFORM TO SPEAK
FREELY ON IT. 





TFRB- Bluestar messed me over and lied on nature of video. I do not wish to speak of my former manager either, because attracting attention on him would only benefit him and he took enough from me already.
I got back on my feet stronger without parasites trying to steer me in the wrong direction. It's always a plus =)











































CW- Tell me about your one of your favorite photo shoots and what made it so
special FOR YOU. 



TFRB- My favorite was hands down the one for Smooth Girl, we shot for 8 hours and the whole team was making sure everything was perfect so the pictures came out gorgeous. I had a great time!




CW- Give me the one thing that you are passionate about that would surprise
folks due to your occupation... 


TFRB- Well I love eating and reading lol. My favorite authors are Jane Austen, Stephen King, K.M.Moning, Voltaire, Patrick Suskind...



CW- Well I know you are busy so that is all I have for you this time around. Tell the people where they can find you and the like... 




TFRB- You can find me at the following places: 

@FrenchRoseBud on Twitter

@frenchrosebud on instagram ...with a special Instagram just for ...well just come and find out at @frenchrosebudbooty... 

http://www.FrenchRosebud.com/ Where you can find things like this interesting fact...

Nota Bene : For those who wonder about my twitter bio, “stereopyga” is the technical word for people with huge buttocks and thighs… Gotta love the Greeks for giving us words like this, sounds way classier than your American “fat ass”!


Book me here: Bookings : info@FrenchRosebud.com

TFRB- My pleasure.. 










I am not going to put TOO MANY PICTURES OF HER UP IN THIS POST. She is ALL OVER THE BLOG AND THE NET. Use the search button. Or you can just do like I alluded to earlier. Look to your right in the popular posts bar. She is probably in there. She RARELY ever leaves the Popular posts and often has two or three at a time in there. 























































I ABSOLUTELY LOVE WHEN SHE POSTS FLICKS LIKE THIS....




















































*Anybody who can tell me where I 'messed up' on my German question gets to be interviewed by me and plug their site/project/music/WHATEVER....' "Cause she was correct. I didn't say it correctly. lol Loosely translated this is what I MEANT TO SAY.. 

"What made you study German? It is a language I studied as well and I am just curious as it is not a romance language?"


**Did you catch that? I know a lot you have hate in your blood for ole gal. She knows what modeling is and isn't though and readily admits to what she has and has not done thus far here. I think that should clear up 'what her aspirations' are as she said it pretty plainly. 

*** One that I should have been requested. So much so that she asked me point blank "Didn't I do an interview with you?" That right there let me know I waited a lot longer than I should have. @ as much as I have covered her. 
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...