This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) Quilly Millz Freestyle (@KillaVision: In The Mix Webisode)



For those who don't live in the Tri-State area that is PA,NJ, DE, there are some cats that can spit here other than the ones you may have heard about. Here's one of 'em. Now I tried to tell SOME OF YOU ABOUT THE CURRENT PHILLY SPITTER THAT NOW DOMINATES THE AIRWAVES (THREE YEARS AGO...or more for some of you..)  and you didn't listen. You gonna listen this time????





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...