This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/Videos) @MalMalloy though...I mean...Yeah..







I think someone kept reporting her because that page is gone now..Hating asses...smh





  I put the first picture up to get ya'lls attention BUT I really wanted to put the second picture up to show her face too. Only one can lead though...smh. Not sure WHY it took me this long to post her up here 'cause I knew about her. I'm slipping for that one. My bad ya'll. I have been following her since the WatchMeShrink videos....Sure some of you have too actually. (They were VERY POPULAR. Still are.)

Courtesy of INDO'S PLACE.. @ flick



Now I am going to put the latest video down here and probably add a few more. Before you scream FAKE though, I will provide pictures as well....

Now, I am not the type to TAKE AWAY HER SHINE by not directing you to HER VIDEO CHANNEL, even though this one is tame due to her ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF 'DETRACTORS' WHO REPORT HER STUFF. There's no use in 'redirecting' traffic. They are her videos.....She has a DVD coming out. (I think it is sold out as of right now but you know what that means...More orders will be placed...Stay tuned for that. It is with Indo's Place. Get familiar with Indo's Place if you aren't btw.When YouTube shut her page down, they were instrumental in helping her get her brand out. )

Here is the EXACT LINK FOR THE DVD in case you are having trouble...


http://www.indosplace.com/files/34f97eb0d95937e7c1b5c5a6c5c680d6-602.html

She has a Tumblr..Where she answers questions, including the one that ALL OF MY READERS are gonna want to know...(The races she has dated...I think I'm gonna leave ya'll in suspense on that one. I will say this. Just use the social media info from this post. There's a true answer in there somewhere...) If you go to the Tumblr, you can get a better feel for what she has going on.










Throwback video:









Now to the imminent 'fake' talk that I know some of you are gonna scream.....smh...




 That should just about clear all of that up now shouldn't it?

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...