This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) @LindsayLohan X Playboy?

Interesting. For some. Most will cite these pictures as why they wouldn't... I would cite the popularity of these pictures as EXACTLY the reasons folks would. That's just me though..(shrugs)

I don't think the dude who runs the 'Bunny' farm would be doing it if he didn't have folks interested and lets just say very few of those folks 'live in the hood' if you know what I mean? @ the talk amongst 'us' about 'no one wanting to see Lindsay'. Your goofy geeky tech guy still wants to see her and if the possibility of her going 'full monty' is there, they are gonna buy it. I think some of you TRULY over estimate the 'influence' of your small World. The World is WAY BIGGER than that. It MAKES SENSE TO ME for her to be in Playboy. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't pose nude actually. Her name still rings bells. Like or not. I mean, YOU ARE READING WHAT I WROTE ABOUT HER and I'm 'nobody' in the grand scheme of things. Right? Right.....















Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...