This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@FEofficial x @wearekingmusic ......new music.(audio) All The Kisses....(ft. Paris & Amber Strother of King)

They (The Foreign Exchange) said that they were HUGE FANS of KING. Looks like they put their money where their mouths were by doing a track with them...

Per The Foreign Exchange site: Listen/Download. If you click the listen button, you can actually here a LITANY of Foreign Exchange tracks if you aren't familiar with them.

Oh and the song? It is DOPE. Really dope. I waited until I ran the song back a couple of times before I posted this up....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...