This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Positivity on WorldStar? Word?...@MarshaAmbrosius....video..."Far Away" #stopbullying Good to see this..

'Cause I know that we have 'accepted' this as a community for far too long and not owned up to the fact that it is contributing to our demise.

Hope this gets the same views as the bs that is peddled on that site on a daily basis. Yeah..yeah...They are just bring to light what is going...yada..yada...There is no stance taken there so that shit doesn't fly with me. Sorry. Those are excuses a 12 year old would offer up. @ just showing what goes on in the hood. NO SHIT. It has BEEN GOING ON. Is shit gonna be done? ever? Or are we just going to keep saying. "Yep, that's what happens..." and keep congratulating each other for doing ourselves in? Anyway....Enjoy the video by the beautiful Marsha Ambrosius...

I covered it here earlier this year in case you are wondering and it sparked a whole debate on the OG Nitty (University of Delaware radio show) show....
http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2010/11/open-letter-timeto-those-who-dont-get.html

Share:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome video...Marsha Ambrosius did her thing on this one.

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...