This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@MikeJaggerr new project...MIKE JAGGERR "The Eleventh Hour" Mixed By @DJWonder



Tracklisting

1. Time's Up (Intro)*
2. Morning, Noon & Night
3. The Clock*
4. Rainy Days
5. Away
6. Episodes
7. Cruise Control featuring Big K.R.I.T.
8. Doin' Nothing*
9. Put You On (Interlude)
10. Put It Down
11. Talk*
12. Drunk Off Your Love
13. Shades
14. Drugs*
15. Run To Me
16. I'm My Hero
17. Tired Of Runnin'*

All Original Songs Written, Produced And Performed By 
MIKE JAGGERR

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...