This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@MIKEJAGGERR :: "AWAY" -- 'The Eleventh Hour' due 1/11/11 !!!



He is back with another joint....Check Mike out and get his new single here..




'Drinking rain water, Kerosene heater/ I just got asthma and you couldn't get a breather'



Still unfamiliar with Mike Jaggerr? Here is some information:

HEAR THE RECORDS CHAMPIONED BY ALLHIPHOP.COM, CREATIVE CONTROL, DJ SKEE, DJ WONDER, DJ PROFILE, GOODFELLA MEDIA AND MTV'S SWAY

***** "Doing Nothing" (freestyle/song): [PardonMeDuke]


***** "Away" (Live at AListRadio.Net Showcase): [GFM]


"Away" video directed by Creative Control coming soon.


For more information on Mike Jaggerr visit
http://MikeJaggerr.com/ or following him on Twitter @MIKEJAGGERR



BOOKING, BEATS, etc. contact #TeamJaggerr/Vizionary Management: J-Rod + ToneTheVizionary | TeamJaggerr@gmail.com
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...