This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter Person of the Week- Carlitta Durand (@CarlittaDurand)...She makes sweet music..With no effort..




..........or so it seems. I know some of my relatively small set of 'Internet' friends know FULL well who Carlitta is. She has an angelic voice. There are some of you who do not know though what this gal from North Carolina via Minneapolis, Minnesota can do. So I thought I would introduce her to you. The best way I know how. Via videos of her music...her Twitter page and by featuring her on the blog as this Week's Person of The Week on Twitter. She has done work with....Oh just watch the videos. I have featured her here before as well if she looks familiar....as she is on Zo's! Sunstorm album..(Say How You Feel)
Follow her here.
..




Her is a taste of that lovely voice of hers....





If you are a Little Brother fan than you know her from this joint here...







If you love what you hear, you can download her mixtape...







This person in the middle looks AWFUL FAMILIAR..(Chuckles..no it is not me...)







Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...