This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter .2 X Chromosome of the Week-The VERY HUMBLE @RhythmKeene ..

She is the lead in The Foreign Exchange's video for their lead single, "Maybe She'll Dream Of Me"...Yes, I am going to put the video up AGAIN..Sue me...I had people asking me 'Who is the young lady in the video??" I had no answers. I do now and it is someone that I follow. Who knew? (Besides her...lol)

http://www.ssvisualperception.com/photography/galleries/event/foreign-exchange-maybe-shell-dream-of-me-music-video-shoot/If you want more pictures of her (and behind the scenes footage of the video) you can GO THERE....Beautiful gallery by Stephen Stewart...

The Foreign Exchange - Maybe She'll Dream Of Me (Official Music Video directed by Matt Koza) from The Foreign Exchange on Vimeo.

Get to know this VERY HUMBLE and down to Earth person in these places..If you DO HAPPEN TO FOLLOW her, please bring your manners and best behavior. She doesn't mess around ya'll. None of that 'lil boy' game. Big boy 'actions' and mannerisms only need apply. (Whispers) In English, I wouldn't run up on her trying to holler....lol ( I hate that I have to say this but she FOLLOWS me on my main account and I actually dig her as a follow so I can't have you making ME LOOK BAD. Sorry.)

http://bloomave.tumblr.com/
http://twitter.com/RhythmKeene
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...