This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Someone wanted me to point them in the direction to find more sites like mine BUT geared

towards men.....


Here is one..Now you had to know there would be a CATCH didn't you? This is it....lol



She likes to post the OPPOSITE of what I do. Lets see if you can understand what I am saying.....(If you are a dude, I wouldn't click there if you have to put 'no homo' after your statements. Just doing it might make you feel....funny...Besides, 'Ware did that so you wouldn't have to go through that....-Jay-Z)

http://curvycurls.tumblr.com/page/2
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...