This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Now I'm not prejudice but right now I'm real pissed off....'Cause you're acting like a nigger..- Caucasian Lady in this video.

(Looks into the camera) I am not offended btw....I just think she sounds like a dumb ass is all...


'Call me a nigger..I don't care..'...- her

SMH..

Then she hit him....and went off...

I am pretty sure ya'll would have.....He actually did the right thing though...He hits her, he would get charged..its on tape. Hopefully it makes the national news...She is clearly 'off'....As in something is 'wrong'...Not that I give a shit. 'Cause I don't. She needs a lil help.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...