This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

New music coming from Stori Brooks (@7thStori )....she has what some ya'll are looking for ...



....outta female MC. Hell, an MC period these days.



Here is a sample of what she is giving out...It took me a minute to decide what track to put up. @ the quality of this joint. She can go..This is the track that stood out to me the most but she has plenty of that good music on tap...


Stori Brooks- Forever



Share:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This song is great! Love the lyrics too. Keep doing your thing Stori Brooks!

Anonymous said...

She is the truth!

Anonymous said...

dunno bout this 1. she sounds off beat, low budge production. Her word play isnt all that eithr. Jus my 2 cents

Carolinaware said...

Keep the comments coming..I am pretty sure she doesn't mind. Good or bad as long as it is constructive. (Which all that I have posted are..)

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...