This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Foreign Exchange(@FeOfficial) Presents...Thank you for listening to Authenticity Part 3...(Video)

(Pictures Courtesy of The Warehouse. Taken in Philly at the Roots Picnic 2010)







Nicolay & Phonte explain about their third release, Authenticity...Sy Smith's sexy and sultry self is in this video..Live performing and explanations throughout this short film.

As I always try to tell my aspiring  and upcoming artists about when gems are dropped....YOU SHOULD WATCH THE VIDEO. Knowledge is being dropped. Regardless as to whatever type of MUSIC you are doing. Hardcore hip hop. Conscious rap. Singing. Whatever. These two are tried and true to this independent shit. They KNOW OF WHAT THEY SPEAK. Again, don't shoot the messenger just 'cause you don't fool with the music. They are where you are trying to be... @touring, own imprint and having creative control.

They made two more videos for their previous albums too..You should listen to all three as while most of us know how they got started, some of you don't. It is a compelling story & lets you know that anything is possible.













In Baltimore at AFRAM....








Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...