This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromomsome Of The Week- Prieta Linda (aka LadyMyke)





Prieta is a blogger, music nerd, mother and all around a great follow. She has quite the STELLAR LIST OF PEOPLE following her so I feel pretty aight being included on it. I suspect it is not just the visuals either. She can hold a good conversation and is VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND WELL VERSED in several areas.

As I ALWAYS remind ya'll, PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL to ANY AND EVERYONE that I suggest you follow. Everyone I follow usually has a sharp tongue like me. Also, you should read the disclaimer at the bottom. lol



She also has SEVERAL BLOGS. Go check one of them out here. (I will let your stalker skills take over so you can find the rest of her blogs. It isn't hard to do...) I was STUCK on her blog for a good minute. It was like watching the History/Discovery Channel all over again.

http://www.thecolorofenergy.blogspot.com/





Follow her here...



(Disclaimer: I am not sure if her 'numbers' are low for certain reasons or not so I can't promise you that she will follow back. I just can't. Apologies in advance. Normally when I am confident people follow back, I will say so. For future reference...)
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...