This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Rick Ross on getting E.Badu and T.I. on Maybach Music III



I like how he put the T.I situation. I know for some it would be viewed as some sucker shit but it is grown man shit honestly. To admit that you spoke on a man and you didn't 'know him', that is big to me. I tip my hat to Ross for even admitting that. Lots of people could not. We could use some more of that honestly. Most 'misunderstandings' stem from that truthfully. I hope some of you are paying attention. Not saying you have to think you 'Rick Ross'...'Clifford Harris' or no shit all the time but there are lessons to be learned.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...