This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Hilarity...Surprised this doesn't happen more often. Baseball game...BF jumps out of harms way..

and the ball hits his girlfriend. She is okay. The thing that makes it funny for me (as I usually don't find people getting hit funny) is all the cash shit he talked before it happened. See, his astute girlfriend QUICKLY deducted that the chances of them (her) getting some action via the baseball were HIGH as soon as she saw the seats.

"No no baby..if the ball comes I will catch it...You won't get hit.."-Him

Then the ball came...



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...