This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Chris Rainey of the Florida Gators lets it be known...

In case you don't know who Chris is...



Little 4.24 running by homie..He can fly. Don't think he isn't gifted. I am not saying that at all..Just thought the quotes were funny..




"`I guess we got rid of the prima donnas -- all the selfish cats,'' said Rainey,
Then his coach (Urban Meyer) lets it be known too....

"``I can name some other things he said to the media that were absolutely inappropriate, and that goes in the same category, believe it or not,'' Meyer deadpanned. ``So, take that for nothing. Inappropriate, wrong, non-thought out, which he does quite often. I love Chris Rainey, but when I ask him a question, I give him a whole day to think about it and write it down 100 times.''

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/08/06/1763877/rainey-we-got-rid-of-the-prima.html#ixzz0vplnTaPy
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...